INFORMATION OBLIGATION WITHIN THE MEANING OF Article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data
The protection of your personal data is important to us
We treat your personal data responsibly and strive to ensure your right to information.
The Act No. 18/2018 Z.z. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain regulations (hereinafter referred to as the "Data Protection Act") and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (GDPR) serve as a legal precondition.
When processing your personal data, we also comply with the principles of legality, limitation of the purpose of personal data, minimization of its scope and storage, accuracy, integrity, confidentiality and liability.
1. Operator of personal data
Registered address: Lichardova 8508/34, 010 01 Žilina
IČ DPH: SK2121265047
Managing director: Martin Altus
2. Contact details of the responsible person
Due to the scope and object of its activities, our company is under no obligation to designate a responsible person. However, if you have any questions about your personal data, please email us: [email protected], or call us by phone: +421 940 504 444 or visit us in person at: P.O. Hviezdoslava 47, 010 10 Žilina, Slovakia.
3. Purpose of processing of personal data
The company processes the provided personal data for several purposes:
- Processing of contractual and pre-contractual obligations
- Processing of the personnel and payroll agenda
- Processing the accounting agenda
- Ensuring of meeting health and safety measures
- Measures for the detection of corrupt activity
- Protection of persons and property
- Keeping a client database
- Keeping a database of jobseekers
- Marketing activities
- Complaint records
- Agenda of received and sent mail
4. Legal basis of the processing of personal data related to subjects:
When processing personal data, the Company proceeds in accordance with the applicable and current Act No. 18/2018 Z.z. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain regulations (hereinafter referred to as the "Data Protection Act") and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (GDPR).
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
- the consent of the data subject to the processing of personal data, depending on the purpose of the processing of personal data
- performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party related to this contract
- specific legislation, in particular: act on the protection of personal data, social insurance law, labour code, applicable wage and accounting regulations, commercial code, civil legal code, trade law, act on safety and health at work
- processing of personal data is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or legitimate interest of the company
5. Data subject's consent
The company obtains the consent of the data subject freely, without coercion and enforcement, as well as without subjecting the threat of rejection of the contractual relationship, the services provided or obligations arising for the operator from legally binding acts of the European Union, an international treaty by which the Slovak Republic is bound or a law related.
Consent is given separately for each purpose of processing personal data.
You may withdraw consent as a data subject at any time, in the same form as the consent was given.
The Company respects privacy and considers the personal data provided to be confidential.
In order to provide its services of quality, the company needs to know some of the personal data of data subjects and needs to provide it to other recipients in order to fulfill its legal obligations and provide the highest quality services.
In its business activities, the company cooperates with several intermediaries aimed at providing quality services, and these entities process the personal data of data subjects in the performance of their contractual activity for the company. For example, it is a support service in the field of web hosting services and e-mail hosting services ( A.R. Merkelon, GmbH , PECREA, s.r.o. ), accounting (MARMOTAS s.r.o.) and IT services (PECREA, s.r.o. ).
The Company honorably declares that when selecting individual intermediaries, it has taken care of their professional, technical, organizational and personnel competence and their ability to guarantee the security of the personal data processed by the security measures taken under the Data Protection Act.
At the same time, the company proceeded in the selection of the appropriate intermediary in such a way as not to prejudice the rights and legitimate interests of the data subjects.
As operator, the company has concluded written contracts with processors within the meaning of Article 28(3) of the Regulation to ensure the protection of personal data processed by processors whom it has entrusted with the processing of personal data of data subjects to the extent, under the conditions and for the purpose agreed in the contract and in a manner under the Data Protection Act.
The company also provides information to third parties - Health Insurance Companies, Social Insurance Agency, Tax Office, Office of Labor, Social Affairs and Family, Supplementary Pension Companies, Supplementary Management Companies and others (banks, commercial insurance companies, executor...).
7. Conditions and method of processing of personal data of data subjects
The company processes in its information systems the personal data of data subjects in whole or in part by automated and non-automated means of processing.
The company does not disclose the personal data processed, unless required by specific law or by a decision of a court or other state authority.
The Company will not process your personal data without your express consent or any other legal basis for any other purpose or to a greater extent than stated in this information and the registration sheets of the individual information systems of the operator.
8. Retention period of personal data of data subjects
The retention period of personal data is determined according to the purpose of the processing of personal data and according to the requirements of specific regulations.
Specific retention periods are prescribed by the company's internal regulation registry plan drawn up in accordance with the Act on Archives and Registers.
The Company shall, in the prescribed manner, dispose of those personal data the purpose of which has expired and the retention period has expired. At the end of the defined purpose, the company is entitled to process personal data to the extent necessary for research or for the purposes of statistics in their anonymised form.
The company shall ensure that the personal data of data subjects are processed in a form which allows identification of individual data subjects for a period not longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
9. Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
The company uses an analytics tool to monitor its website, which prepares a data chain and tracks how visitors use the site on the Internet. When someone browses the site, the system generates a cookie to record information related to the visit (visited pages, time spent on our site, browsing data, leaving the site, etc.), but this data must not be linked to the visitor's person. This tool is a tool to improve the ergonomic design of a website, to create a user-friendly website and to enhance the online experience of visitors.
Most Internet browsers accept cookies, but visitors have the option to delete or automatically reject them. Because each browser is different, visitors can set their cookie preferences individually using the browser toolbar. If you choose not to accept cookies, you will not be able to use certain features on our website. See more about cookies by clicking Cookies policy on our website.
You can find more information about managing cookies in your browser's help or through websites, such as www.allaboutcookies.org
Validity of cookies
- necessary for the most important functions of the website, allowing the website to function properly
- remembers the username provided by quick login the next time you visit the site
- these cookies do not collect any information about you that could be used for marketing purposes
- are used to improve the service to the user, adapt the user interface
- according to the content selection, information on preferences is recorded
- cookies may remember items you have placed in your e-shop shopping cart or errors you have encountered
After leaving the page
Performance cookies and cookies for targeting – analytical cookies
- third-party analytics tools (google analytics) are used to improve the quality of content for site visitors
- statistics are collected such as the number of page views and links to our site and the number of visits
- help to understand how site visitors behave
- cookies improve the performance of the website
- these cookies do not collect any information to establish your identity- they are anonymous
Deleted automatically 2 years after last visit to website
Share on social networks
- use of third-party social media to share content on social media from our sites, using the "like" and "share" buttons
- cookies are required to make it easier to use their services
- record data about your activity on the Internet and on the websites you use
Deleted automatically 2 years after last visit to website
- When registering, where you need a username and password
- cookies ensure the connection of the device for the duration of the visit to the site
- fraud detection
Deleted when you close your browser
- built-in cookies that improve performance for faster content retrieval and help you compass
Deleted when you close your browser
- cookies remember your site settings, such as language settings, font size, region from which the user is
- this applies only to sites where you have created an account or where you have registered
Deleted when you close your browser
- according to the given page settings
- can only be "read" by a given website (number of visitors to the page from where they come from and which parts of the site they have visited)
The company can also be contacted via Facebook and Instagram. The purpose of data management is to share the content of the Company's website and the Company's presentation. Guests can learn about news, current special offers in the company via the Facebook page and also view photos from selected company orders. By clicking on the "like" on the Company's Facebook page, entities agree that The Company should hang up its news and offers on their Facebook message board. The company also publishes photos/videos of various events on its Facebook page. The company publishes this data of natural persons only with their written consent has been previously obtained. For more information about managing data from facebook, see the Facebook privacy guide and privacy www.facebook.com.
10. Transfer of personal data to third countries and international institutions
The company does not transfer data to third countries and international institutions.
11. Rights of the data subject with regard to the processing of his or her personal data
The data subject shall have the right, upon written request, to require the company to:
- in a generally comprehensible form, precise information on the source from which it obtained its personal data for processing,
- access to her/his personal data,
- in a generally comprehensible form, a list of its personal data which are subject to processing,
- the rectification or destruction of incorrect, incomplete or outdated personal data which are the subject of the processing,
- the erasure of his or her personal data the purpose of which has ended; where official documents containing personal data are the subject of processing, it may request their return,
- the destruction of his or her personal data which are subject to processing where there has been a breach of the law,
- restriction of the processing of his or her personal data,
- the data subject, at the written request of the company or in person, if the matter can not be suspended, the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data by giving legitimate reasons or by providing evidence of unjustified interference with his or her rights and legitimate interests which are or may be harmed by such processing of personal data in a particular case; unless justified by legal grounds and it is established that the data subject's objection is justified, the company shall be obliged to block and destroy the personal data the processing of which the data subject has objected to without undue delay as soon as circumstances permit,
- prevent the processing of personal data which it expects to be processed or will be processed for direct marketing purposes without its consent and request their destruction,
- the right to transfer his or her personal data to another controller
- whether the provision of personal data is a legal requirement or a contractual requirement or a requirement necessary for the conclusion of the contract and whether the data subject is obliged to provide personal data, as well as the possible consequences of failure to provide personal data,
- the right to complain to the supervisory authority,
- the right to bring proceedings under Paragraph 100. If the data subject suspects that his or her personal data are being processed illegally, he/she may bring proceedings for the protection of personal data with the Data Protection Authority of the Slovak Republic, located at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, The Slovak Republic or contact the Office via its website http://www.dataprotection.gov.sk.
If the person concerned does not have full legal capacity, his or her rights may be exercised by a legal representative.
If the person concerned is not alive anymore, his or her rights under this Law may be exercised by a close person.
The data subject's request under the Data Protection Act shall be handled free of charge by the company, except for reimbursement of an amount which can not exceed the amount of the material costs incurred in making copies, importing technical media and sending the information to the data subject, unless a specific law provides otherwise.
The company is obliged to process the data subject's request in writing no later than 30 days from the date of receipt of the request.
The company will notify the data subject and the Data Protection Authority of the Data Subject and the Data Protection Authority of the Slovak Republic without undue delay.
The company, as a data subject, hereby informed you about the protection of your personal data and instructed you about your rights in relation to the protection of personal data within the scope of this written information obligation.
In Žilina, on 10.06.2020